My Professional Goal
I sponsor a weekly gathering of Resonance Repatterning Practitioners that supports one another in having an international community - which is there for them every Monday. Practitioners learn from one another, they can give or receive a session, work with the group or in a private room with another person. This group is open to anyone who has taken a RR class. Our vision is ‘“Together we expand our understanding and grow.”
2. I complete my Resonance Repatterning certification in 2019 and look into teaching Resonance Repatterning and expanding RR in the world in a more formal way.
3. I am proficient in expressing myself verbally and in my writing. I am confident and enjoy the process of writing.
4. I bring together those practitioners who are interested in forming a collaborative website so that the expenses and required energy is shared among the members. The website highlights the best of each of us and provides our clients with more information and a way to refer others to us. Through the website we reach out to many and are richly rewarded.
5. I learn and enjoy the ins and outs doing on-line events, such as the conference, group sessions for World Peace and Walking Our Talk and giving presentations, and editing for a youtube video.
6. I chair the RPA conference for 2020. As a committee, we enjoy coming together to work on the conference, sharing our ideas and sharing doing the projects that need to be done for the conference to run smoothly. We have inspiring speakers for the week long event. The RPA receives great feedback and conference reviews from the membership.
7. I continue to have many private clients and hold group repatternings in: Florida; Ohio; London, Ontario and online.