Its been very exciting to re-launch my Tech (and Marketing) Savvy practitioner seminar over the last 5 weeks. This is a live interactive course of study to specifically help our students become familiar and comfortable with the online tools needed to support a successful Repatterning practice. We have just finished Module 1 as outline below.
The course is set up so that anyone may join at any time. It is a body of work we will keep adding to over time, so that you become tech savvy and stay up to date with trends and new topics of interest. Register once! If you are one of our alumni or students enrolled in the basic series - this course is complimentary. Go to the MY COURSES section of the site to access it.
My thanks to everyone for participating, your great questions and enthusiasm.
Online Coordinator at Ozardis.com
Here is a summary of what we have covered so far. Students are encouraged to read the instructor notes provided with each unit, do the assignments and /or watch the class videos. Students in particular are invited to comment on your experience of the class below (do you remember why?) :) .
MODULE 1 - GETTING STARTED
TS Unit 1 - THE JOURNEY BEGINS - Vision, Purpose/Goals Intention and a repatterning; What is your overall TS Intention? Revisit this unit to see how your overall intention is manifesting or changing.
TS UNIT 2 - THE POWER OF YOUR PROFILE AND ABOUT PAGE
- watch the Gail Glanville series
- start writing up your bio
TS UNIT 3 - YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE IN SESSIONS
- how you show up on the screen IS a healing modality
- practice using all the features of zoom
TS UNIT 4 – YOU ARE WHAT YOU PUBLISH ONLINE
- Start building your online presence
- download the 'Web Strategy Planning Template' and start filling it in
- make comments on the sites listed as a easy way to get started
UNIT 5 – BUILDING TS HABITS
- is your mindset getting in the way of becoming Tech Savvy?
- find out about the power of cultivating a growth mindset
- follow along with the repatterning for a growth mindset
- discover a few ways to cultivate a tech savvy sensibility
Not Registered Yet? Register here and start any time. Get caught up with the recording archives for Module 1. Module 2 (TBA) will start in August.